From: ext Tasneem Brutch [mailto:t.brutch@samsung.com]
Sent: 29. syyskuuta 2011 22:41
To: 'Jeff Fifield'; Aarnio Tomi (Nokia-NRC/Tampere)
Cc: public_webcl@khronos.org; webcl@khronos.org
Subject: RE: [Public WebCL] WebCL spec skeleton

Jeff,
Currently the WebCL working group does not have a specification to share.
The standard has not yet been defined.  The previously posted document that you are referring to, provided information specific to Nokia's prototype implementation only.  The WebCL work group will share the spec drafts, as it gets defined.

Regards,
Tasneem