OpenGL ES Adopters FAQ
How much does it cost to become an OpenGL ES Adopter?
- Current pricing can be found on our main Adopters page.
Once I am an Adopter, how much does it cost to run the OpenGL ES Conformance Tests?
You must pay the Submission fee before you become an OpenGL ES Adopter and before you can submit Conformance Test Results. The amount will depend on which version of OpenGL ES you use and whether you have paid conformance test fees for an earlier version of OpenGL ES. Please refer to our main Adopter page for current pricing.
How many conformance tests can I submit?
Your conformance test fee lets you make an unlimited number of Submissions for any number of Conformant Products using any version of the API up to and including the latest version of the Tests included in the current Adopters Package at the time of execution of the Adopters Agreement, at your selected Fee.
I am an Adopter and am ready to submit conformance test results - what do I do?
- Read the Conformance Test Procedures Document
- Log into the OpenGL ES Adopters Conformance area of the web site
There you will see full instructions and links to upload your conformance test results.
- Pay your conformance fee accoding to current pricing on the Adopters page.
- Submit your test results from the "Upload Submission" link on the OpenGL ES Adopters Conformance area of the web site
- Once your results are uploaded and verified (verification usually within 72 hrs), the 30 day peer review process will begin.