Sorry, this event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event and linked to them from here.
Date: December 21st - 22nd, 2011 (2 days)
Location: DMP Inc. Seminar Room (2 minutes walk from JR Mitaka station) [ MAP ]
The OpenGL ES roadmap has been tailored to the diverse needs of the embedded industry and contains two tracks with "1.X" and "2.X" specification roadmaps that will evolve in parallel. The 1.X roadmap will continue to be developed for new-generation fixed function 3D accelerators while the 2.X roadmap will enable emerging programmable 3D pipelines. This course introduces the world of programmable pipeline by explaining basic topics of the GLSL(OpenGL Shading Language) which is a core feature of OpenGL ES 2.x and OpenGL 2.x.
- Day 1 & 2 - 10:00 - 17:00 (open at 9:30)
GoalAfter this course is completed, it is assumed that following items can be achieved.
- To understand architecture of OpenGL ES 2.0.
- To be able to read shader programs using GLSL 1.1.
- To be able to write simple shader programs using GLSL 1.1.
Attendees should have familiarity with:
- C Language programming
- Basic topics of 3D computer graphics and OpenGL(ES).
- Basic topics of linear algebra (vector notation and matrix multiplication)
This course is held in Japanese.
Capacity12 people (Seating in Courses is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Tuition Fee99,750 Yen (taxes included, for 1 person, 2 days)
Khronos Member: 94,500 Yen
|Day 1||Day 2|
Chapter I: Overview of OpenGL ES 2.0
Chapter II: GLSL 1.1.0
Chapter III: GLSL ES 1.00
* Please note the topics of this course are subject to change without prior notice.