Sorry, this event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event and linked to them from here.
This course provides the knowledge that a novice OpenGL ES programmer needs to author interactive, 3D graphics applications using OpenGL ES. It covers fundamental topics such as overview of architecture, modeling, and lighting, and introduces advanced topics using extensions such as matrix palette skinning animation.
- Day 1 & 2 - 10:00 - 17:00 (open at 9:30)
GoalAfter this course is completed, it is assumed that following items can be achieved.
- To understand architecture of OpenGL ES and overview of some implementations.
- To be able to read programs using OpenGL ES 1.1.
- To be able to write 3D graphics applications for embedded systems with OpenGL ES 1.1.
Attendees should be able to read simple programs written in the C language. No previous experience with writing graphics programs is required. The course includes some basic concepts from linear algebra (vector notation and matrix multiplication), but previous knowledge of these subjects is not required.
This course is held in Japanese.
12 people (Seating in Courses is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
49,560 Yen (taxes included, for 1 person, 2 days)
Khronos Member: 45,000 Yen
* Please note the topics of this course are subject to change without prior notice.