I am trying to run code written in OpenCL on an NVIDIA GPU.
- I installed NVIDIA GPU Computing Tool Kit
- I added the include and lib path to my project properties
- I set the environment variable by the path of bin
But I get this error:
I notice my project confused between these paths:Code :CL/cl_platform.h': No such file or directory
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v4.1\include (which has Cl/cl_platform.h but project do not see it although I set it in include properties )
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\CL
I need the first path but it only sees the second path. What should I do ?