Thread: PowerVRshell-Changing the Size of DC for Off-Screen Rendering

Hybrid View

PowerVRshell-Changing the Size of DC for Off-Screen Rendering

Hi all,
    I'm working on Opengl ES 2.0 using PowerVR Lib on OMAP3 development board.

I'd like to load a image(1024x76 as a texture to a quad & rotate it & save the image by using FBO concept.
    When i tried to do this the Image gets shrink to the Display size(480x480) & remaining Area of the Image was left blank.
    I think this is because of the DC size created in the ShellData->PrefWidth variable which was created during CreateWindow() API. Buti couldn't understand how to change this by using PowerVR shell.
    Could anyone pls tell me how to change the FBO Size & Window Size by using PowerVR shell?

Quote Originally Posted by Balaji_mcr View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm working on Opengl ES 2.0 using PowerVR Lib on OMAP3 development board.

I'd like to load a image(1024x76 as a texture to a quad & rotate it & save the image by using FBO concept.
    When i tried to do this the Image gets shrink to the Display size(480x480) & remaining Area of the Image was left blank.
    I think this is because of the DC size created in the ShellData->PrefWidth variable which was created during CreateWindow() API. Buti couldn't understand how to change this by using PowerVR shell.
    Could anyone pls tell me how to change the FBO Size & Window Size by using PowerVR shell?
    You can just set the viewport directly before rendering to the FBO by calling glViewport(). Then, set it back before rendering to the framebuffer again. There is a good example program that does this attached to this article, which also uses PowerVR on OMAP3:

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index....with_OpenGL_ES

Regards, Clay