I'm now pushig my Project to work in multiple instances. One error thats hard to produce but happens often is CL_DEVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE while creating the context. Do you think it is good practice to wait when you get this? I can't sync over multiple instances of the program so blocking would not solve the problem.
Thanks in advance,
P.S.: If the topic already exists, I could not find it, because the search term "CL_DEVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE" was rejected by the search system (all 4 words are too common)