Thread: Any conformance kit/test suite for EGL API testing

Any conformance kit/test suite for EGL API testing

khronos provides conformance kit for OpenGL ES/OpenVG API testing, is there any test suite for EGL API testing?
    I hope to have this kind of suite to test if the implementation supports EGL 1.3.

If there's no such kind of kit, how should I do to check if the implementation conform to EGL 1.3?
    thanks

Re: Any conformance kit/test suite for EGL API testing

Quote Originally Posted by feny_lf
    khronos provides conformance kit for OpenGL ES/OpenVG API testing, is there any test suite for EGL API testing?
    I hope to have this kind of suite to test if the implementation supports EGL 1.3.

If there's no such kind of kit, how should I do to check if the implementation conform to EGL 1.3?
    thanks
    There is some minimal coverage testing in the client API-specific tests, and the OpenKODE tests address use of multiple client APIs together, to a limited degree. It's pretty hard to test EGL in isolation since it really doesn't do anything without a client API to operate on the resources it manages
    Jon Leech
    EGL & OpenGL Specification Editor / OpenGL ARB Ecosystem TSG Chair / Khronos API Registrar