Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vgAppendPathData and float pointers

Re: vgAppendPathData and float pointers

Enabling multisampling in SDL did the trick for quality. The issue with it only actually drawing the last path has me stumped....

I'd love to use AmanithVG (it was my first choice early on due to speed and quality of the lib) but AFAIK one can't get a hold of it? Any word on how much licenses are?

Re: vgAppendPathData and float pointers

I found the AVG GLE evaluation. I managed to quickly switch my app over to use it (switch the lib, copy the new includes over, change the init context function) and I get the same exact results as with Shiva. The quality appears to be the same now that I've enabled multisampling in SDL.

It's got to be my bug causing it to only render one path, given it happens between both libraries.

@Ivo, no insight about what could possibly be causing it to only render a single path?

Edit: Fixed I had a bug in the way I was allocating the VGPaths array I'm using.

Edit edit: Celebratory screenshot of input and output. It's taken 2 years of procrastination on my part after failed attempts with Cairo (too slow!), but I've finally got rudimentary SVG loading and rendering that's fast enough to actually make a game feasible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12