Thread: About Vincent...connot execute the program

About Vincent...connot execute the program

I have installed (1)Embedded VC++ 4.0 (2)Embedded VC++ 4.0 sp3 (3)Pocket pc 2003 SDK. And I followed the steps to do such settings[http://ogl-es.sourceforge.net/developers_guide.htm[/url]].I tried running the aargb.vcw project for (Active WCE Configuration)pocket pc 2003, (Active Configuration)Win32[WCE emulator]Debug and (Default Device)POCKET PC 2003 Emulator.I can compile it ,0 error 7 warnings.But when I click run, there is a error message box "Cannot execute the program". Could anyone tell me why and how to fix it ? Thanks.

Re: About Vincent...connot execute the program

Quote Originally Posted by pascaluj
    I have installed (1)Embedded VC++ 4.0 (2)Embedded VC++ 4.0 sp3 (3)Pocket pc 2003 SDK. And I followed the steps to do such settings[http://ogl-es.sourceforge.net/developers_guide.htm[/url]].I tried running the aargb.vcw project for (Active WCE Configuration)pocket pc 2003, (Active Configuration)Win32[WCE emulator]Debug and (Default Device)POCKET PC 2003 Emulator.I can compile it ,0 error 7 warnings.But when I click run, there is a error message box "Cannot execute the program". Could anyone tell me why and how to fix it ? Thanks.
    Have you copied the Vincent DLL onto the device? You can either use the copy tool built into VC++, or you can drill down into the file system using the Windows Explorer window.

Hope that helps.

- HM