Thread: Open GL ES application exit trouble

Open GL ES application exit trouble

I tried some Vincent examples (which use ug.h) and there are bug (both on Emulator and Pocket PC) - when i do exit(0) it's frozes. It's came only when the application works a few minutes, if i try to exit earlier than one minute of application workin' it's exit correctly. Plz. help to fix it.

Re: Open GL ES application exit trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ŽB!N
    I tried some Vincent examples (which use ug.h) and there are bug (both on Emulator and Pocket PC) - when i do exit(0) it's frozes. It's came only when the application works a few minutes, if i try to exit earlier than one minute of application workin' it's exit correctly. Plz. help to fix it.
    Yeah, that's a problem with the examples, I guess. Windows Mobile and stdlib don't go too well together.

The correct way is probably to call ugDestroyWindow, which in turn will trigger a PostQuitMessage(0) in the main loop, which should yield a proper cleanup. Haven't tried it myself, but it's my best guess.

- HM

i've tried it, but it's don't help for 100%. I guess, the best way don't use the uh library.

Quote Originally Posted by ŽB!N
    I guess, the best way don't use the uh library.
    yep, that's what I do...