Thread: Gerbera 2.0.3 released.

Gerbera 2.0.3 released.

We have just released version 2.0.3 of our OpenGL ES 1.1 implementation on the Khronos coding contest web pages. The release supports Windows2000/XP, Nokia's Series60 devices and most PocketPC 2003 devices.

To obtain the release packages, just follow the links from http://www.khronos.org/devu/opengles...ngstarted.html

Have fun with OpenGL ES!

Petri
    o Petri Kero, Systems Architect
    o Hybrid Graphics, Ltd. www.hybrid.fi

Re: Gerbera 2.0.3 released.

I can't download that from the link. The three download links show only 'Hybrid Graphics Ltd. End-User License Agreement for Non-Commercial Purposes' page.

jongwon Kim

Works fine for me. Did you click the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page to agree with the license agreement? It should open a page where you can download the three packages.

Hope this helps,
    Sampo
    o Sampo Lappalainen, Software Engineer
    o Hybrid Graphics, Ltd. www.hybrid.fi

I dont understand a part of the license ?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>
    For avoidance of doubt, the following uses for Program(s) are deemed to be for commercial purposes and thus outside the scope of this Agreement, requiring a separate commercial license:

1. Selling and/or licensing Applications and/or Program(s) 2. Redistributing Program(s) 3. Redistributing Run-Time components or parts thereof without Application 4. Receiving funding from third parties for Licensee's projects which specifically involves use of Program(s) or parts thereof 5. Embedding, porting or integrating Program(s) or parts thereof into devices other than Platform
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For eg:- If I make a proof of concept game or something for the contest, by giving it to the khronos group - I am redistributing it ? What I want to know is - would there be anything that will stop me from using Hybrids OpenGL ES implementation ?

Thank you.