PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download openML SDK???

boSon
10-22-2002, 04:41 AM
Where can I download the OpenML SDK???
I'm interested in develop applications using OpenML but I can't find the SDK.

mgoluecke
11-12-2002, 06:31 AM
There is no public available SDK, yet. The group is working to get version 1.0 out there.

jahshaka
12-05-2002, 10:45 PM
if it were truely open-ml you would take advantage of some of the open-source programmers out there who would be more than happy to help out... :D

no-one
12-06-2002, 10:14 PM
Open doesn't necessarily mean open source.If im not mistaken, it, in this case it means "Open" Standard.

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: no-one ]

cityhunter
12-09-2002, 08:29 AM
I begun to update the sgi api (the one on which basis openML is build) but I won't make it public until this compile on my pc (I'm doing the configure script at this time)
then I will make it public on sourceforge (then I will post here for help) there is a lot of work (the script write require to read all the code :( )

I have a lot of plans with openML :
->FX transcoder (using openGL api if possible) (this includes : blur, sharpen, merging....)
->codecs transcoders

I have pointed somes weak points of openML api (see request forum (set view previous topic >1 year)) and I'm thinking of modifying a lite bit the implementation on linux to add more flexibility.... (the api will remain the same)

If you're interested tell me more about you : If you wait that khronos do the thinks for us you'll be dead before watching something on your favourite linux box....